Make Memories with a Great Villa in the Camps Bay Area
Whether you agree with the great Cole Porter and think that “There’s No Cure Like Travel,” or opt instead for the Go-Go’s timeless desire for “Vacation, All I Ever Wanted,” the allure of a holiday is about as universal as it gets. Whatever your idea of a perfect getaway might be, chances are you’d still love to get out and see the world a little. That being said, when you do hit the open road, you want to be sure you see somewhere that’s special. For as lovely as an excursion to Paris, Rome, New York, or Tokyo might be, these are all relatively common, well-worn paths. At the same time, you don’t necessarily want to head off into the middle of nowhere, either. I have included a link to great article about Cape Town.
Cape Town, by contrast, represents a happy medium – somewhere known and built up enough to offer a luxurious stay while still representing a travel getaway that’s a bit out of the ordinary, and thus all the more adventurous.
And happily enough, right near Cape Town, at the tip of South Africa, is a lovely little villa resort which is sure to entice – Camps Bay.
Here are just a few tips to help you choose the best villa in Camps Bay for your stay.
One of the most important factors to take into consideration when renting a villa either in Camps Bay or anywhere else is the size of the place. On the one hand, you want your villa to be spacious enough to be comfortable and even luxurious. On the other hand, with too much space, you risk the villa feeling cavernous. The best villas in the Camps Bay region can strike a perfect balance, being large enough to feel luxuriant while still retaining an intimate feeling. You’ll also want to keep the size of your party in mind – what might feel “large” for a family of four might well be too cramped for a party of ten.
Other factors you’ll want to consider include the following:
- A Room with a View: As E.M. Forster’s immortal novel and the Merchant Ivory film shows us, there’s just nothing like A Room with a View, and the best Camps Bay villas offer incredible views of everything from Cape Town in the distance to the waterfront itself.
- Full Amenities: You’ll want to be sure you have everything from water and electricity to Wi-Fi.
- Other Luxuries: A swimming pool, extra beds, a lavish interior – you came for luxury, so make sure you get it!
- Distance to the Beach: If you’re a massive fan of the beach, you’ll want to consider villas that are as close as possible to it.
- Affordability Counts: For as much as you might want a luxurious villa, you likewise want to make sure that you remain within your budget. Be on the lookout for deals, especially winter specials.
Make sure your next holiday is one to remember with a lavish waterfront villa on the shores of Camps Bay on the South African coast!