The Hotel Edison, New York City
The Edison Hotel is a 22-floor New York property with beautiful art deco touches. It sits within New York’s famous theater district and is home to 900 spacious guestrooms with antique fixtures and modern amenities. Guests enjoy piano music in the cocktail lounge and a relaxing ambience in the coffee shop.
Be it going for affordable tour package anywhere in the world; it is always important to refer and consult with State Department’s Consular Information Program in order to get Travel Alerts and Warnings.
Having a considerable idea about the exchange rate of the country is also critical. Get some idea about the expenses of the place as this will help to allocate the budget and to make the tour fulfilled with every enjoyment.
Checking all these updates would be highly effective even before booking the trip. Registering the trip with the concerned authority is also important. This would be a great move in case any emergency while on tour.
Apart from having significant balance in the account, it is important to have a word with the banker regarding the transactions to be made through debit and credit cards. Let them about the whereabouts because in case they see any foreign charges without their notice, they might end up freezing the card, and that could be an extremely frustrating situation to deal with.
Reserve your hotel room at The Hotel Edison with Reservations.com.
You Should Know:
- cocktail lounge offering live piano music during the evenings
- Cozy coffee shop with a wide selection of coffee mixes and snack items
- An elegant living room offering complimentary glasses of wine every Friday
- 900 air conditioned guestrooms with antique-style fixtures, wireless internet access and cable televisions
- A well-equipped business center
- Banking, concierge, dry cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary reception
- Airport transport service
- In and Around:
- Within the Theater district of New York
- Within a 5-block radius from the Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center
- Just off Times Square and Broadway
- 10 blocks from the Carnegie Hall
- Convenient access to the airport
- Steps away from boutiques and a wide range of dining venues
- Steps from pulsating bars and clubs
- Guests meet new friends and enjoy the hip cocktail lounge with live piano music